Saturday 19 April 2014

Rainbow Ripple Blanket - Complete!

Finally, I have another update on my Rainbow Ripple and this time it's the final one!  It's finished!

 
Technically it's not quite finished in these pictures, the ends were still to be sew in but I wanted to get a picture while the light was good, the ends are all sewn in now.

 
I'm very proud of how it turned out, despite the battle I had trying to straighten the ripple edges, at the time I swore I was never going to do it again but seeing the finished product makes me think it was almost worth it!
 
 
It was a rather long process but I love the finished product, although I think if I was doing it again I would go back to a more random ripple colour pattern, like this one, or maybe use fewer colours.

 
Overall I am delighted with it though and looking forward to my next project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment